- Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s exact color, actual colors may vary slightly in photograph versus in person. The metals used are pure sterling silver and Brass 14K plated. These pieces are hand made from scratch in the United States. There may be very minor variations between each piece due to being handmade, but overall the look and design are entirely consistent throughout.
- Please note that She Blames Me jewelry is hand made and therefore only items that are damaged due to our manufacturing can be returned for repairs. Please make your selections carefully.
- We are happy to accept Return for Repairs, meaning any item that is purchased from www.sheblamesme.com and is damaged upon arrival to you. Returns for Repairs must be shipped back to She Blames Me within 14 days, starting the day you receive your She Blames Me package. Item must be returned in all of it’s original packaging unused and unworn. Customer may be subject to paying shipping charges.
- All Returns for Repairs must be reported to She Blames Me prior to shipping back to She Blames Me for repair. Please be sure to inspect your order as soon as you get it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving the purchase to let us know if the item arrived damaged. We will gladly assist you in the Return for Repair process.
- If an item becomes damaged due to customer’s misuse, we will be happy to repair with a small fee. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a customer repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges.
- For our “One of a Kind” pieces, we cannot guarantee that we can repair every piece in the collection because each is made by hand and from scratch, using various findings from all over the world. Many of the antique charms found in the She Blames Me “One of a Kind” section of the site cannot be replaced. For any questions regarding this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In regards to our Silver Products: They are 100% Sterling silver, sterling silver tarnishes and will need to be cleaned pending wear. We will not except returns due to tarnished silver.